For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who:
- Has experience writing real-world software to solve real-world solutions.
- Communicates well, both in the code (WE <3 COMMENTS!) as well as with our team and industry partners
- Is a natural problem solver
- Wants to develop and grow their skills in programming and leadership within the organization
Applying is easy, but it takes time. See, while we know you're awesome, it's actually really hard and time consuming to find you in the midst of literally hundreds of other applications we get from everyone else. So this is where we're going to ask our first favor: can you make it really easy and obvious how great you are, so we don't accidentally overlook you? There are probably many ways to do that, but the easiest way is to help us out by answering the following questions:
- What's the URL of your website? If you don't have one, why not?
- What's your coding history? When did you start, and what have you done between then and now?
- What do you want to do with the rest of your life, and how is Expensify a step toward your long-term goals?
- How did you hear about us? A job posting? Chalk on a sidewalk? From a friend? Let us know where you saw this opening.
Resume not your thing? That’s great, we don’t really read them anyways! Forward your responses to the questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're excited to hear from you!