Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept:
Expensify prides itself in solving a real world problem with a team of motivated, top notch engineers. We are passionate about eliminating our customers’ expense report pain, and are looking for equally passionate people to join our team. Expense reports have long been a burden on the business world and working at Expensify means helping us automate everything from the moment people incur their business expenses to the moment they get reimbursed and have their money in the bank (and everything in between!).
Infrastructure Engineering is responsible for overseeing the development, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure used by our applications. We work closely with the product development team to expand and enhance our deeply integrated service platform. Our goal is to develop and support a platform for consistent deployment, while ensuring operational flexibility.
Whether you’re tuning configs or writing a new automation task, you’re self-driven and collaborative. You’re an autonomous individual who is passionate about building a stable product. You are open to working with our engineering and sales teams to make sure we are growing in the best possible way.
As an infrastructure engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with client- and server side frameworks and platforms
- Implementing systems that monitor networks, server health, and application performance
- Configuring infrastructure systems to provide load balancing, application firewalls, reverse proxying, and related services.
- Setting up and implementing security policies that protect us and our customers
- Working with new technologies to deliver high availability and data redundancy
- Designing tools to help our entire engineering organization be as productive as possible